From Saturday 27th November 2021 Christmas Trees on sale
Christmas would not be complete without the natural look, feel and scent of a real Christmas tree. We stock a great selection of fresh, home grown and locally sourced trees. We cut our trees from the field as we need them so you can be assured of a fresh tree guaranteed to last through the festive season.
We grow predominantly Nordman Fir from 3ft- 10ft+, sizes to suit any situation
We also make on-
The farm is easily accessible as we are within the limits of Ballygowan village on the Saintfield Road with ample car parking and lighting.
For ease of transport all our trees can be netted once you have made your choice. However if you have been busy Christmas shopping and the tree simply won’t fit in the car delivery is available.
Contact us for more information
We are unable at the moment to supply trees to the wholesale market
Covid-19 -Keeping everyone safe
We want everyone to celebrate a happy healthy Christmas this year and like everywhere else we are implementing strategies to make shopping with us simple, stress free and most importantly safe for you, your family and ours.
- A face covering must be worn at all times on the premises in accordance with the law.
- Social distancing must be adhered to ensuring at least 2 metres between groups of customers
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the shop – please use it.
- If you or any of your family are showing Covid Symptoms Stay at Home and follow government guidelines.
- Picking the tree is a family tradition so we do not want to discourage families coming out together however we may have to limit the number of groups in at any one time so if asked to wait outside please be patient.
- All our Christmas trees are situated outside
- We may operate a one-way system into and out of the shop at busy times.
- We can accept card/contact less payments as well as cash
- To save time or unnecessary trips out use our new web shop to ‘Click and Collect’ Christmas Trees, wreaths, table arrangements and sundries.
- Avoiding peak times over the weekend is highly advisable, we are open until 5pm weekdays and have ample outdoor lighting.
- If you are shielding or require any special assistance please get in touch. We will be more than happy to try and accommodate you in any way we can